- Icon FastenersSales, 2008 - present
- Olympus Global2002 - 2008
- Stainless Threaded Fasteners1997 - 2002
- Edmundson Electrical (GAP)1996 - 1997
- Jaxpal (Encase Midlands)1990 - 1996
Please do not send circle requests to this profile or add this profile to your circles.
On the 26th January, 2013 I migrated all of the contacts from this account, including circles, to the Jason Darrell account supported by Google Apps.
Please visit me there to see whether the profile fits within the parameters you've set for getting the best from Google+.
If so, great; please add that me to your circles (not this one!) and I'll add you on the basis of our mutual interests. Or not, as indeed may be the case.
I write. Lots.
Abandoned by the NHS after they fouled up hip surgery in 2011 and the DWP since, it's a good job I do, too.
From the navel down may be a little hit & miss (no, that still works, thank you), but the old grey matter and those tinkering digits are as sharp, witty and lightning-fast as ever.
So, do you need a professional writer? Got a great product or web-site, but your English a tad unsteady? Or just unsure of the best SEO practises for your website or article marketing content?
I've always got capacity for more writing. If you need a hand, fill in the form over on Zebedeerox.com to give me an inkling into what your business needs and I'll respond forthwith to discuss your professional writing requirement.
Don't just take my word for it that I can write a bit; here's what some of my satisfied clients have to say:
- Fantastic, hopefully work with you again in the future 5 stars great writer
- He's new to oDesk, but don't let that deceive you; He's an excellent writer!
- Great job! He did such an amazing job! Can't recommend him highly enough.
- It was an absolute pleasure working with [Jerald]. He is reliable, trustworthy, proactive and above all, an *extremely* good copyrighter.
- [Jerald] is AMAZING writer. the work he did is much better than i expected. i wish i can give him six stars instead of five. It's pleasure to work with [Jerald] and i will definitely work with him again and again and again. 100% satisfied.
- [Jerald] is a brilliant SEO writer. I will use his service again in the future
- As usual, [Jerald] provide a very professional writing and i am very pleased with it. I will definitely deal with him again and again. Friendly + professional+ fast.
Here's a typical article marketing package you can hire me for on People Per Hour: Jason D Hourlie 2
Here's a bit more about me...
With a keen understanding of resistance training, health, diet, weight-loss (and gain) and nutrition brought about through necessity, initially, and then by choice and a growing fascination for social media and SEO, I possess a superior ability to transpose thoughts, ideas and existing content into the written word, especially, but not exclusively, in the following categories:
- offline sales/marketing copy
- e-mail campaigns, and
- social media
- internet marketing
- affiliate marketing
- weight loss and nutrition
- online dating (writing it, not doing it)
- (professional) writing
- quality content
- golf (again, writing, not doing)
- being yourself/a little bit nuts
Thanks for your patience; see you around.
It's hosted by , lasts for 7 weeks, has a duration of 5-7 hours a week and focuses on interpretation of existing art movements and artists and then uses that as a basis to find, develop and create your own style, using various techniques.
Should be a good craic if anyone wants to join us. Oh, and being Coursera, it's free. wu-hoo!
If, like me, you've got a bit of an artistic bent but never studied it officially, this should be a rewarding 40-50 hours of your life dedicated to your latent talent.
Have some users not figured out what the circles are for, yet?
1. Find people who interest you/share similar interests
2. Add those people to circles relevant to that interest
3. Post content
4. Only share content directly with circles relevant to the content you're posting
5. If you're not sure whether someone likes the content of your topic, just post it into the public stream - they will pick it up and usually comment on it if it's relevant to them - capice?
5a. If you're not sure whether someone likes the content, you've not got a relationship strong enough with them to justify posting directly to them - so don't.
Stop filling up people's notifications with irrelevant tripe, otherwise you'll soon find you have no one relevant left to share anything with.
Buggering things has only installed a dictionary with numbers and surnames.
Uploading to Drive hasn't seemed to have worked, either.
Ho-hum, early days. Laters. X
Surprised to find so many new friends in there - a big HELLO! to you, if this is our first acquaintance.
Equally surprised to find my FeckTV business page already ranked in its number...
...must be more popular than I thought.
Keep in touch with yourself,
Jason D, FeckTV.
p.s. - make sure you're wearing gloves, if you do. xxx
if you like Business networking and would like to be included in this circle click on this link http://goo.gl/MDVit
Note: If you have already shared this circle, you can delete the previous one from your profile.
#Circleshare #BusinessNetworking #PublicBusinessCircle #PublicNetworkingCircle
I did paint it, to be fair, to be sure...
- are you in favour of staying put, or is it time for a sharp exit?
Whether Clegg & Co will be party of the next UK administration is yet to be seen.
No doubt figures will be colluded upon to highlight the deficit between the UK's contribution to the EU and the shortfall of return every single year since entering the European Union.
The question is, can the dangley carrot of an EU exit outweigh the further measures of austerity that will no doubt be stated (but subtly) in the Tory Manifesto in anticipation of a return to the polling booth?
If public opinion is weighty enough, we may see a General Election after four years rather than the five currently predicted.
The sooner #10 has a blue-wash, rather than the murky coalition hue that hangs in the corridors of power at present, some form of clarity can at least be planned and adhered to for the next five years...
Which way would you vote, should the referendum come to pass: in Europe, or out?
I'm also guessing that, although they produce a lot of content, they do not put Blogging down as one of their occupations.
Yet it is Content Marketing that is the big cog of the universal internet.
My question: why don't Bloggers admit to being Bloggers?
Is their rep that bad?
The pseudonym under which this account was created has run his course - not a bad stint for a name that landed on the quarry tiles during one Stella-fuelled in the Olde White Rose in Bilston.
As of Saturday the 26th, all of the circles in this account will be migrated to the Jason Darrell account proper, which you'll find here: https://plus.google.com/103723201655575248816/posts
As well all strive to rid the internet of scam profiles, adopt uniform profiles to strengthen our case for AuthorRank, it's time to stand on my own two feet, ditch the detritus and expose myself as never before.
Only wished I'd decided to do that before it turned so bloody cold.
This account, I'm reliably informed on Google Takeout (https://www.google.com/takeout/) will remain, but all of the activity will stem from the below account and notifications forwarded thus.
So, to my 2,500 followers here, thanks for the past 18 months. I look very much forward to seeing you with a fresh set of eyes and an even more open mind next week as the real me.
Have a great week, wrap up warm and, most of all, keep in touch with yourself.
(The real) Jason Darrell.