Start a hangout
16 followers|21,391 views
Works at Greenwood Hypnosis
Attended National University
Lives in Folsom California
16 followers|21,391 views
Hypnotherapy, Relationship Coaching, Life Coaching
- Greenwood HypnosisHypnotherapist, 2004 - present
- Positive Changes Hypnosis CenterLead Hypnotherapist, 2002 - 2004
- HypnotistHypnotherapist, 1996 - 2002
- Pacific ScienceMarketing Director, 1992 - 1996
- World TravelPersonal Exploration, 1990 - 1992
- Petroleum IndustryExporation Geologist, 1978 - 1989
Sedona, Arizona - Denver, Colorado - Bend, Oregon - Seattle, Washington - Bremerton, Washington
Hypnotherapist, Counseling Psychology, Life Coach
David Greenwood founded his hypnosis practice Greenwood Hypnotherapy in Folsom in 2004 and recently in Sacramento to promote and provide hypnosis support for individuals and couples wishing to overcome old issues and create a better life. With a Masters in Science and Masters in Counseling Psychology, he offers programs designed to help you successfully change your thoughts and feelings as you embrace a new and better life. These programs address:
- weight loss
- smoking cessation
- self esteem
- feelings of doubt, worry and concern
- fear of flying
- fear of driving on highways or over bridges
- fear of public speaking
- children's fears
- teenage issues
- sports and athletic improvement
- passing the Bar Exam
- passing the Bar Exam in California
- test taking anxiety
- nail biting
- sales confidence
- and much more.
He also offers his hypnosis CDs and MP3 recordings at http://www.GreenwoodHypnotherapy.com
In 2002, David joined Positive Changes Hypnosis Center as Lead Hypnotist where he continued to perfect his hypnosis program by hypnotizing hundreds of clients.
David also earned his Life Coaching Certification and supports clients with their specific goals after they have successfully overcome self sabotage and doubt.
David's focus is to simplify complex emotional and cognitive issues and to have clients focus upon what they do want. Hypnotherapy is a forward thinking, positive therapeutic approach that focuses upon success.
Download David's Free Hypnosis Session "Positive Self Talk"
David also offers hypnosis CDs and MP3 sessions and programs for use at home.
Hypnotherapist with 16 years experience, Masters in Counseling Psychology and Science
- National UniversityPsychology, 2007 - 2009
- American Institute of HypnosisHypnotherapy, 2001 - 2002
- Hypnotherapy SchoolsHypnotherapy, 1996 - 1998
- University of ArizonaGeoscience, 1975 - 1978
- University of WashingtonGeoscience, 1972 - 1974
- Olympic CollegeScience, 1970 - 1972