I am a bilingual (Spanish/English) journalist based in Cleveland, Ohio.
I have covered America's changing demographics and their impact on the national agenda, immigration, public safety, courts, politics, women's issues, the Hispanic communities of the Midwest, and immigration.
A Rustbelt transplant, I love Ohio politics, the Cleveland Indians, and sweet corn.
- Wittenberg UniversityEnglish Literature
- The CitadelEnglish Literature
- Columbia UniversityTESOL Certificate
- Freelance- reporter, presentInvestigative, public-service journalist based in Cleveland, Ohio.
- The National JournalResearcher, 2010 - 2012