Works at Hubzu.com
Attended Columbia Business School
Lives in luxembourg
Hubzu.com | The Easy Way to Buy & Sell Homes Online. Start to Finish.
- Hubzu.comVice President, present
- Eckardt Holdings, LLCFounder & CEO, 2004 - 2012
- ABN AMROAssistant Vice President, 2000 - 2004
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJAssistant Vice President, 2000 - 2000
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.Senior Associate, 1996 - 2000
Real Estate, Entrepreneur, and Investment Banking Professional
Summary: A versatile financial professional and entrepreneur with over 16-ears experience comprised of working on Wall Street in Investment Banking and launching new business ventures. Since departing Investment Banking in 2004, Eric has launched several startup companies including a real estate brokerage firm, mortgage company, high-end retail brand, online news portal and an online seed stage funding platform for entrepreneurs. Specialties: A real estate executive and serial entrepreneur who specializes in developing startup businesses. Sound financial background as a credit trained financial analyst with former transaction experience in senior bank financings for acquisitions, mergers, leveraged buyouts, and joint ventures for Fortune 500 and middle market companies.
- Columbia Business SchoolExecutive Education Program
- Pace UniversityBBA, Finance