Pro Tip - if you want me to follow you on G+, erm... don't share fckn 'beauty tips' posts, or posts in German directly with me...sigh... And how come peeps that I ain't following can pollute my notifications with direct shares anyway? Kinda defeats the purpose no? meh
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- I know they can utilizing the +YourName Mention. Do you just not know them? Or where they muted?Aug 27, 2012
- Again, see the screens I posted. I can't mute someone I don't know. But apparently, they can indeed get into my notifiications by 'directly sharing' shit with me. Kinda defeats the point of me not following themAug 28, 2012
- that is weird. I thought they did not see it if you are not following them.
The problem I have for example is let say I have a circle that I call photography and I then want to share an image with that circle. If the people in that circle don't follow me they won't see it. It is hard to create a circle for people who follow you because it is hard to know what to share with them if you don't know why they followed you in first place.
hope all that makes senseAug 28, 2012
- And the direct share spam continues...weeeeeeeeeeee....sigh. Again Kevin, this isn't showing up in my time-line (just got another) it is showing up in my notifications (top right) as a post directly shared with me.... kinda how they're working around it (fact that I don't follow them)Aug 28, 2012
- ah I see sorry I misunderstoodAug 28, 2012
- Time-Line? I'm sure that's a FB type of name for G+'s Stream! :PAug 28, 2012