This looks promising.
25 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- I am still holding out for something like iOS calendar that also supports To Dos. Pocket Informant is the best I've seen so far.Jan 4, 2013
- Here's the biggest example of an app to close an iOS functionality gap: Instagram.
Because iOS still doesn't do sharing properly! Completely pointless on Android. I take a photo, share it to any number of vastly superior photo editing apps, maybe through several to get all the edits I want, then share it to any social media network I prefer, instead of creating a whole, new, redundant network for the purpose! Use Andmade Share, and I can simultaneously share it to fb, g+, twitter, gmail, gdrive, drop box, flickr, tumblr etc all in one movement!Jan 4, 2013
- I'm not sure if you're interested in it,but I use Tasks. Got it on sale a while back, but it's worth the price, IMO. There is a free version, too. Looks and acts like a native task app, only it's not part of the calendar. Still, it has all the features I want (multiple account support, widgets, holo & holo light).
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.teamtasks.tasksJan 4, 2013
- Google calendar is just fine, IMHO.Jan 4, 2013
- The Google calendar refuses to work on my nexus 10, so I downloaded and configured aCalendar from the play store this afternoon. Maybe will try agenda if it doesn't work out, but so far I like it :-)Jan 4, 2013
- "aCalendar" has a customizable desktop widget. I use the free version of a calendar.Jan 5, 2013