- Kansas Highway PatrolCommunication Specialist II, 2001 - present
The Land of Oz
- I was born in Salina, KS
- I grew up in Lindsborg, KS (well, until 6th grade)
- My mother's name is Mary and my father's name is Cornell
- My brother Jhamahl passed away in 1996
- I have a brother named Casey, and a step-brother named Trent
- I graduated high school in 1996; I was active in band, cheerleading, dance team, journalism and choir. I was on the honor roll throughout high school.
- I have 1 daughter named Tahnika, she is 17
- My first job was at McDonald's
- My 2nd job was at Raytheon Aircraft, Salina
- I married Jeremy Anderson on 10/20/2012
- I have been employed at my current job for 13 years
- I love music
- I bowl on a women's league and currently a board member of the women's association
- I am learning Middle Eastern Belly Dance
- I love to smile and make people laugh
- My favorite comedian is Kevin Hart
- My favorite college is the University of Kansas - Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
- I ♥ the Kansas City Chiefs!
- My dream career is crime scene investigation
- Some of my favorite tv shows are Ellen, Duck Dynasty, Devious Maids, Hit the Floor, The Bold and the Beautiful, Being Mary Jane and The Young and the Restless
- Lyons High School1994 - 1996
- Salina Central High School1992 - 1994
KANSAS MEN’S BASKETBALL TO PLAY IN THE 2015 WORLD UNIVERSITY GAMES | The...
LAWRENCE, Kan. – Kansas men's basketball will represent the United States at the 2015 World University Games, July 3-14, in Gwangju, Korea,
No. 8 Jayhawks roll over Texas Tech, 82-57 | The Salina Post
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — Tarik Black pulled a Big 12 championship T-shirt over his broad shoulders, slipped a title hat on his head, and then g
Family speaks out about crash involving McPherson teacher
A McPherson Elementary school teacher remains in a coma, more than a week after a head-on crash sent her to the hospital. The McPherson Co S
EIGHT CHIEFS PLAYERS NAMED TO 2014 NFL PRO BOWL ROSTER | The Salina Post
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The National Football League announced on Friday that eight members of the Kansas City Chiefs have been selected to parti
'Duck Dynasty' Star Phil Robertson Suspended Indefinitely Over Homophobi...
"Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson has been SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY by A&E after a series of homophobic comments he made in a recent GQ inter
Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker Dies in Car Crash
A rep for the actor confirms he died in a car accident