And here is Orlanth (armed with Babeester his axe, and Lightning) and Ernalda (with her copper mirror).
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Jeff RichardOwner+1You can see these stone carvings in Sen Senrenen, in the ancient fortress of Whitewall.Jun 4, 2013
- In RW, where/when do these carvings come from ?Jun 4, 2013
- Mesopotamia (I think). Probably Babylonian but they could be Assyrian, Hittite etcJun 4, 2013
- Nose!!!Jun 4, 2013
- Jeff RichardOwner+1These are from the Neo-Hittite or Aramaean citadel of Sam'al (in modern Turkey). This style was common throughout the Second Council lands.Jun 4, 2013
- David ScottModerator+1Have a look here at Zincirli (Sam'al):
Hittite monuments is a great site if you can't visit the real stuff.Jun 4, 2013
Add a comment...