- Miller & Miller and the Legal Aid Society of TexasConsumer Rights Lawyer, present
- Miller & Jarzombek
- Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas ( formerly Legal Services of North Texas)
Mr. Stewart Ransom Miller Miller & Miller PO Box 1026 Cedar Hill, Texas 75106
Stewart Ransom Miller, General Counsel Legal Aid Society of Texas PO Box 1026 Cedar Hill, Texas 75106
Randy Miller, the son of Giles and Betty Jane Miller, was born in Dallas, Texas. He has a sister and four brothers. Mr. Miller is the happy husband of Alice Miller, the widow of Robert Snider. Mr. and Mrs. Miller are both Austin College allumni. They have three daughters, two sons, two daughters-in-law, two sons-in-law, four granddaughters, four grandsons and two great granddaughters. Mr. Miller attended Culver Military Academy, graduated from Highland Park High School in Dallas, Texas, and matriculated from Austin College with a dual major B.A. Degree and three varsity letters for football. Mr. Miller attended the University of Texas School of Law and graduated with a Juris Doctor degree. He received various honors while in law school, including selection to the Honor Council, serving as President of Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity and receiving its Outstanding Student Award. Within a week of graduation, Mr. Miller became a father, was licensed as a Texas attorney and commenced practicing law in Dallas, Texas. He is an Episcopalian and worships at Saint Anne Episcopal Church of Desoto, Texas where he serves on the Church Vestry.
Mr. Miller represents individual consumers and serves as a consultant in consumer rights cases. He was certified as a Consumer Bankruptcy Law Specialist from 1994 through 2003 and certified as a Commercial Real Estate Law Specialist from 1983 through 1998.
Mr. Miller’s past admissions:
- Supreme Court of the United States of America.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma.
- United States Tax Court.
- Texas Supreme Court and all other Texas state courts.
Mr. Miller serves as General Counsel for the Legal Aid Society of Texas in addition to representing indigent consumers on a pro bono basis (about 500 hours yearly, all at his own expense). He also maintains a reduced fee practice for private consumer clients. Mr. Miller enjoys defending his fellow Texans from zombie debt buyers, collection lawyers, and "banksters" (banker + gangster).
Mr. Miller belongs to the State Bar of Texas and National Association of Consumer Advocates (a wonderful resource of US Consumer Rights lawyers). He served the State Bar on its Legal Services to the Poor Civil Committee and its Texas Housing Law Task Force. Mr. Miller served the Dallas Bar Association on its Pro Bono Activities Committee and its Legal Ethics Committee. He is a Volunteer Consumer Lawyer for the Texas Tenants Union.
- University of Texas School of Law (Austin, Texas)
- Austin College (Sherman, Texas)
- Highland Park High School (Dallas, Texas)
- Culver Military Academy (Culver, Indiana)