Part Two of my proof-of-concept homebrewing thing. Not very interesting, just getting ready to add some hops, and showing off a new mash tun I built.
291 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 18 previous comments
- So. . .are you brewing from extract, or going all-grain ? It LOOKS extract, from what I can see.. . . .Nov 24, 2014
- Ah, thanks for the info. My interest is piqued now, this is pretty cool.Nov 24, 2014
- , I'm not particularly a fan of beer but it's fun to experience others' hobbies through them and it's cool to see you exploring your other interests and sharing it with us ... because you're pretty good at the sharing :)
I too have two pits (mutts) and people always freak out when they hear them playing. It's a good reminder that if anyone were to threaten my family the dogs would handle the situation.
Enjoy your brew!Nov 25, 2014
- Would definitely be interested in seeing you do more brewing Videos.Nov 25, 2014
- Nice video Wil, what are you making?Nov 26, 2014
- I have a neat tip that you might like. Instead of using the hops sack, I use a 5 gallon bucket paint strainer. it will fit around the top lip of your boil kettle, and when it foams up from adding the hops, it will hold back the foam from making a huge nasty boil over mess. once the boil is done, the strainer comes out with all of the hops inside, just like the hops sack.Nov 26, 2014