2 weeks ago we had a reservation at Nomad to celebrate my birthday. We also had a visitor from Abu Dhabi, where dogs are rare as pets. Unfortunately, she forgot that leaving chocolates in her bag was a bad idea. Our dog is a monster for food and ate half the chocolate. Of course 250g is a lot of chocolate for a 5kg dog, so we had to cancel our reservation and take him to the vet to have his stomach pumped. Last night we managed to finally make it. This time our dog behaved. Here is a picture of him wearing a hot dog costume.