Dentistry for me is more than an occupation, it is my passion. I truly feel blessed to be able to go to work every day and do what I love.
To keep up to date with the newest technology, products and ideas I commit to attending continuing dental education courses
I also volunteer my dental services to the Evergreen Health Centre - a centre whose goal it is to help street-impacted youth struggling with painful dental issues.
ACTIVE MEMBER OF:
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Canadian Dental Association
- Ontario Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Faculty for Orthodontic Research and Continuing Education
- In 1998 successfully completed studies at the Faculty of Orthodontic Research and Continuing Education and has since been proudly offering quality orthodontic care to his patients
- In 2010 was awarded a Fellowship to the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Bloor West Smilespresent