I am not able to install metasploit framework .earlier I did it successfully but nowadays it is showing error traceback .asking for gem install bundler .I tried this command but it is not working.Have a look on this issue please.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- Can you give a specified errors6d
- The automatic and manual way to install metasploit framework given by termux ,I followed both of them but from last few days it is not working.fix this asap6d
- Oh I know to fix it6d
- You just have an error installing bundler because of Gemfile.lock6d
- You can use my script github.com - 41Team/MetasploitTermux or you can install nano with command pkg install nano, then you can go to metasploit directory and use command nano Gemfile.lock . Scroll to bottom and you see the version of bundler that you should use. After that close nano and do command gem install bundler -v <the version> . And try bundler install -j5 to install other requirements6d
- Thanks...it worked without any error.5d
- Leonid PlyushchModeratorTry:
gem install bundler
- worked for me.5d
Add a comment...