Before I start, kudos to +Michael Cohen
Now, let's get on with it:
1. I still can't pay my groceries using NFC, in Malaysia at least.. (I have a gnex)
2. Doesn't work for me most of the time (maybe because I'm too ugly for face detection? Then my gnex discriminates, I guess, LoL). But nevertheless not something I crave to use. It just sits there in my settings menu.
3. I still can't do that as most of my friends uses a bunch of phones (only one friend uses iPhone) e.g nokia symbians, blackberry's, etc
4. Widgets does makes your screen yours, but not the battery.
5. I trusted waze more than Google's navigation, at least for Malaysia, as GNav is not "officially" supported here, yet. So, the directions is more likely ends me up to stuck in traffic than avoiding them.
6. 1 app: iExplorer
7a. Not very much "comfortable" for me to edit MS Office files on my gnex. Always get the responds "Will you hurry up?".
8. "Photo Editor"? I might missed that one, I'm on Jelly Bean Codename: Android rom btw, so not sure how I missed that. But I don't think I am fond on putting my face on other people's, it would be weird and silly.
9. Finding those info actually made me uninstalls several favorite apps just because it "ate" my battery as it suggested from the detailed info. I remembered when I was using iPhone 4, I didn't have to know what is going on with the cpu, what's running most cpu resources, what's eating the battery, just because there's no need for it. It never "hangs" or "stuck" for whatever reasons and the battery was just great.
10. I often find this "recent apps" key misleading. It should instead show all running apps in the background, not listing apps recently accessed. It's like a menu on any desktop apps, under Files -> Recently opened files. It's just a shortcut. iOS does it differently. It shows apps that is currently opened when accessing the "double-click" home button. And you might want to say "Ha, see how you remove/close those apps without "wiglling" the icons and removing it one by one." You got me there, as there's no easier way to do that than jailbreaking + plugins. But, still, it does not have much affects to the battery life.
10a(?). 4G? In my country, it's not a hype yet as you can only buy a crappy samsung phone just to use 4g, which is quite insane. It's like using Nokia 3310 hacked to use 4G. Of course it's going to be fast!
So, in short, iPhone phones are good phones. Really good you didn't even noticed it.
I changed to Gnex because I love technology. Not because I'm an Android Fanboy.
Being a fanboys actually makes you very close-minded and you are actually missing the fun and point. Technology is to be embraced. It's no football, neither soccer that you can take sides and claim it to be better than others. Go technology!