- IT/Internet since year 2000Web Business Solutions, 2000 - present
- Ctrip.com - Web Analytics, Search Analytics, Site Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, SEO, PPCInternational Website Senior Manager, 2009 - 2012
- Alibaba.comHead of SEM, 2007 - 2009
- Clicks2Customers.comSenior Campaign Manager, 2006 - 2007
- Slickstreet MarketingPPC Campaign Manager, 2002 - 2006
- Capital Computer BureauProgrammer, 2000 - 2002
- Over 10 years of search engine marketing (SEO/PPC), SEO/PPC analytics, web analytics, web conversion rate optimization, webite product development/operations, web performance optimization & web content management for large websites
- Provided solutions and developed/integrated SEO/PPC/web analytics data centers for multiple teams across large, multilingual websites
- Led multilingual travel website development projects
- Led search teams with multi-million dollar marketing budgets to meet performance-based KPI
- University of South Africa
5 Approaches for SMBs to Set Up An Internet Marketing Team
Consider these 5 ways before you market your products online.
4 Steps to Develop an Online Marketing Plan for China
Consider this approach to draft out your company\'s online marketing strategy targeting the Chinese audience.
Who Has 1bn Users & Is About To Overtake Facebook?
It’s not Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. It’s a company that most people in the West don’t know. That, however, is set to change, with the ex
Standard Chartered Matches Facebook Likes to Raise Money for Charity
TBWA digital arts network has helped the bank increase its fan base from 17K to 50K fans within two months through community engagement via
Citibank Optimizes Retargeting Campaign to Drive Credit Card Signups in ...
Marketers in Malaysia are starting to integrate creative optimization into their remarketing campaigns to drive conversions.
Macau Tourism Rolls Out WeChat Fan Acquisition Campaign in 6 Days
Within six days of creating a WeChat presence to target Mainland Chinese visitors, the Macau Government Tourist Office has accumulated more
Why Asia Needs Another DSP in the Region: Q&A With The Trade Desk
With so many acronyms yet loose definitions in display ad tech, APAC head Andrew Tu explains the value his DSP is bringing to the region as
Most Facebook Users Access Top Social Network via Mobile
Marketers in Hong Kong are investing more in Facebook marketing and now they have to consider Facebook campaigns that are accessible via mob
How to Keep Your Search Team in Asia Humming With the Right KPIs
As a senior marketer, how do you plan and build team KPIs that could keep the team accountable and motivated while remaining sensitive to th
Baidu Ad Account Verification - What Does It Mean for Marketers?
Baidu recently started enforcing its account verification initiative, and it has had quite an impact on account performance.