Hello Humanists. We hoped you might enjoy our piece today on religious vs rational ethics. Written by philosopher Troy Jollimore it is a nuanced argument that clearly states the morality has no need of God yet does perhaps need more than logic.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- PS hope you don't mind a magazine account posting here. There is a human behind it (me!) and I promise only to post links of direct relevance.Feb 18, 2013
- Jennifer HancockOwner+1Great read and totally appropriated - will be sharing with my fan base in my next newsletter! Troy should consider submission to Essays in Humanism - this is the sort of thing they love.Feb 19, 2013
- Jennifer HancockOwner+1PS - just subscribed to your feed!Feb 19, 2013
- Aw thanks guys, welcome appreciated. Jennifer Essays In Humanism - is that a G+ group or something else?Feb 19, 2013
- Jennifer HancockOwnerIt's a peer reviewed journal put out by the American Humanist Association - I think it is put out twice a year, but I'm not entirely sure.Feb 19, 2013