- Food Geniusfounder and CEO, 2010 - present
- Metro Chicago Information CenterDirector of Project and Grant Development, 2010 - 2011
- NetSquared (a project of TechSoup Global), Chicago Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights, MoveSmart.org, Chicago Public Schools, Center for New Community, WLUW
- Loyola University of Chicago, bachelor's in Political Science, minor - Communication
- National Louis University, master's in Art of Teaching
Food Genius Tells You Which Restaurant Dishes to Eat--Not Just Where - L...
LAUNCH. Search. facebook; facebook; facebook; facebook. Sign up for our Newsletter. Close. Latest Profiles. Awesome Startup Jobs. Challenge
How Apps Step Up to the Plate for Food-Oriented Start-Ups: Guest
Appolicious' mobile media maven Brad Spirrison pontificates on all things iOS for foodie businesses.
Justin Massa on Hacking the Food System: Democratizing Data | Food+Tech ...
This spirit of democratizing data is at the core of some of the most exciting things happening in the food tech space. From making healthier
The Anatomy of a Pivot @ ExcelerateLabs... - Built in Chicago
Excelerate intern Anna Luscombe speaks with FoodGenius CEO Justin Massa about pivoting as an early-stage start-up. What advice would you of
The Official Rackspace Blog - Rackspace Startup Program Spotlight: Food ...
It's no secret that the Space Cowboys from the Rackspace Startup Program like to eat. Check out our photos on the website! Now on to the