#TransportTuesday: The Airbus that almost took off my head!
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- wow.. that is a close-up view.. where is Klapperkop?Oct 19, 2011
- Klapperkop is a hill on the southern side of the city center of Pretoria, South Africa. I took the shot during a fly past of various civil and military aircraft at the inauguration of President Jacob Zuma.Oct 19, 2011
- Wow, didn't know these big birds can fly so low. Great shot!Jun 3, 2012
- ThanksIt doesn't happen very often!Jun 3, 2012
- Have you been flat on your back :))Jun 3, 2012
- Very nearly - I almost fell over backwards!Jun 3, 2012
- Wow, that is close for 85mmJun 3, 2012
- It was a lot closer than I expected !Jun 4, 2012
Add a comment...