It's here!! It's here!! Simple Organization for Homeschools is finally done and available to order! If you want a paperback in your hand, head on over to Create Space . If you'd rather have an ebook version, click your way to Amazon (actually, wait a few ...
It's nice going over your blog. I need to go in more detail so that I can share a few things with you about the education system in my country. I expect strong feedbacks and comments from you.
- self-employedfreelance editor & writer, homeschool mom, 2008 - present
- Rowan Cabarrus Community CollegeAdjunct Professor, English Dept., 2011 - 2014
- The LeBedz HomeschoolTeacher, 1999 - 2013
- East Carolina UniversityEnglish, 2010 - 2013Teaching Writing, Technical and Professional Communications
- PBU/PCB, FBCA DuBois, Faith Christian School RoslynBible & Social Work, 1988 - 1992
Women Who Can't Say No and the Men Who Control Them
Jesus' advice about meekness and mourning helps to heal the cycle of abuse.
New Giveaway ~ WonderMaps by Bright Ideas Press - 3 Winners!
Bright Ideas Press will provide a copy of WonderMaps (download version) to 3 winners! You will LOVE this and use it year after year! We use
How to Keep Track of Volunteer Hours in High School
High school was scary the first time I went through it (as a teenager). High school was almost as scary the second time I went through it (w
New Giveaway ~ Web Hosting for Life, Blog Install & Premium Template!
This week's giveaway is a tad different! Along with operating Homeschool Giveaways, Hearts at Home Curriculum Store, and Curriculum Share, m