- Self-EmployedSocial Media and Digital Outreach Consultant, 2013 - presentResponsible for developing and managing social media and digital marketing initiatives for businesses, non-profit organizations, and political campaigns including Spa Juice Bar, Accent Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the Miami Bayside Foundation. Developed and implemented online reputation strategies. Designed and developed brand identity, marketing materials, e-commerce solutions, mobile solutions, digital and social advertising, social media campaigns, search engine campaigns, and email campaigns.
- PORTALCOO + Digital and Social Media Strategist, 2009 - 2013Developed and implemented strategic plans and sales initiatives to achieve strategic goals. Led internal and external cross-functional teams to understand consumer behavior, define scope and experience, recommend approach, develop strategy, and oversee execution. Created and implemented digital and social marketing strategies for businesses and non-profit organizations including Sprint, Prudential, Travelers, Miami Fashion Week, Miami Dade College, Frederick Douglass Family Foundation, and Vizcayans. Created brand experiences through insight-driven, consumer-focused integrated strategies.
- Miami Dade CollegeAdjunct Professor, 2011 - 2012Developed and facilitated a series of courses to educate professionals on social media and digital strategies for businesses and non-profit organizations. Participants included Marketing Director for Mynt Lounge, Managing Director of Deals and Style, and Managing Director of Rice House of Kabob.
- Cambridge Global Studies AcademyProgram Manager, 2007 - 2009Created and managed integrated marketing initiatives. Created and launched first leadership development program focused on hands-on professional experience and mentorship. Led cross-functional teams to oversee implementation.
Sze Lee is a Social Media and Digital Outreach Consultant, who has bridged her personal cultural experiences in North America, Latin America, and Asia to understand the workings and needs of multiple brands and markets. Her scope of experience in systems and the creation of multi-layered structures enabled Lee, to strategically provide value driven insight to business seeking an advantage through technology innovation. She has been asked to speak to a plethora of industries awakened by the need to evolve and expand in the age of information.
Her ability to capture the attention of technology enthusiasts developing outside-the-box solutions for businesses, non-profit organizations, and political campaigns enabled her to also fulfill her passion for the growth and development of the millennial generation.
In 2008, the Miami Foundation awarded Lee the opportunity to participate in the prestigious Miami Fellows Initiative, focused on developing emerging leaders through an intensive 18-month leadership and professional development program. In 2012, the Thurgood Marshall College Fund awarded Lee with the Distinguished Young Leader Award.
Lee served as a member on the Board of Directors for the South Florida Digital Alliance. At Miami Dade College, she served as an instructor on digital strategy for the School of Continuing Education, a consultant for the DuocUC business leadership seminar for the School of Business, and a consultant for the BAS internship program for the School of Business. She also served as a speaker on online reputation for the University of Miami.
My vision is to utilize social connectivity and intercultural communication to bridge the gap between marketing and technology, and to translate strategy into action and results.
- Florida International UniversityBachelor of ArtsPolitical Science
Delivering Exceptional Value Using Your Knowledge and Wisdom
In today’s net-enabled knowledge economy, simply being a data dispenser or an information source for clients is no longer enough. Because th
China's Anticorruption Czar: It's Lonely Being Honest
As the mayor of Nanjing in China is reportedly investigated for “economic problems,” the head of the country’s anti-corruption agency tells
Obama Calls for New Spirit of Cooperation in Washington
In a brief statement Thursday morning, the president also warned against further moves that undermine government as an institution.
Get Connected - Denise Morrison on Changing Your View On Networking
http://www.linkedin.com/womenconnect - Denise Morrison is the President and CEO of the Campbell Soup Company. In this episode, she shares he
Four Executives on Succeeding in Business as a Woman
The executives, ranging from the president of a beauty products company to the general counsel at Pfizer, shared their stories about headwin
Seth's Blog: The easiest way to disagree with someone
...is to assume that they are uninformed, and that once they know what you know, they will change their mind. (A marketing problem!) The sec
Ailing Midwestern Cities Extend a Welcoming Hand to Immigrants
Cities like Dayton, Ohio, have started "immigrant friendly" programs in hopes of reviving their economies.