151 followers|139,716 views
Worked at ZTE Telecom India Pvt Ltd
Lives in Ahmedabad
151 followers|139,716 views
Add a comment...
- RCPITEngineering, 2003 - 2006Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- AVPTIEngineering, 2000 - 2003Electronics & Communication Engineering
Apps with Google+ Sign-in
middle level assignments in NETWORKING OPERATIONS &TECHNICAL SUPPORT with an organisation of repute
Routing Switching, IP Telephony, Broadband Technology, Telecommunication
- ZTE Telecom India Pvt LtdTelecom Engineer, 2007 - 2011ZTE Telecom India Pvt. Ltd. Mar’07 – Sep’11 Residential Engineer for BSNL Broadband Multiply and Rural Project. Handling Cisco Call manager and Cisco Unity Ò Cisco Unified Communication Manager 7.x, 8.x: Deployment Model, Publisher & Subscriber Relationship, Administration and Managing User Account of client, Endpoint, Integration with different IP PBX and PBXs. Cisco IP Phones 7960, 7961, 7962, 7975, Cisco IP Communicators, Cisco Unified Personal Communicator. Ò Cisco Unified Unity Connection 6.x 7.x (CUC), Unity Express(CME): Deployment Model, Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Ò Cisco: Configuring 2800 series, 3600 series. ________________________________________ Key Deliverables: Ò Accomplished BSNL Broadband Multiply & Rural Project with end to end responsibility. Managed expansion project of BSNL Broadband Multiply and Rural Broadband Project. Ò Efficiently liaison with o Vendor Wipro for installation, configuration & commissioning of FSAP 9800-9806H at 4 SSA (Six districts) o Higher authority of BSNL and co-ordinate with the sub vendor. Ò Established the expertise in ZXR10 T64G Router for configuration, commissioning and trouble shooting. Ò Implementation of Network of Tier-2 Switches (ZXR10) with Tier-1 Switches, for Rural BSNL Broadband Project. Ò Efficiently helped in building operation & maintenance of 60 OCLANs (ZXR10 T64G) and 879DSLAM in 6 Districts across: Junagadh, Jamnagar, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Rajkot, Bhuj Ò Monitoring of Network through NMS server (Netnumen) and troubleshooting of problems of BSNL by telephonic. Ò Attended training of NGN soft-switch ZXMSG900 (next generation network) for BSNL-NGN project.
- CMS ComputersCustomer Support Engineer, 2006 - 2007CMS Computers Ltd. Sep’06 to Feb’07 Customer Support Engineer for Indian Rayon Industry Ò Installation of Operating systems 98 Windows XP, Security Software’s, SAP, Oracle. Ò Solve the Call of customers within the company rules, and reporting to CSC. ________________________________________ Key Deliverables: Ò Handle 250 computers network of Aditya Birla Nuvo Industry and update within time to time, Taking Data Backup from Servers Time to time. Ò Monitoring on Cisco switches & Routers and do needful configuration
- IP expert IncCCIE Student, 2011 - 2012Ò CCIE Voice Training at IPExpert at Bangalore. Duration: 6/10/2011 to 15/06/2012. Ò Hands-one experience in Cisco call Manager 7.x, Cisco unified Unity connection 6.x and 7.x, Cisco IP Phones 7960, 7962, Cisco IP Communicator during the training.
Veraval - Bangalore
Jatin Gohel's +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.
Thanks to Dr. Nitaben Thakkar we blessed with a baby girl. We visited all the hospitals in veraval but no result. Thank you madam. God bless you and your family.
Public - 5 months ago
reviewed 5 months ago
Public - 8 months ago
reviewed 8 months ago
Public - a year ago
reviewed a year ago