Social Media Management, 2013 - present
• Spacehog is an English rock band formed in 1994 in New York City whose music is heavily influenced by David Bowie, Queen, and T.Rex. The band's best-known single is "In the Meantime".
• Manages Spacehog’s social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
• Maintains and optimizes the band’s WordPress-based website, as needed.
• Assists in promoting tours and events, including 73 tour dates in 2013 and 2014 combined.
• Accomplishments: Networked to get Spacehog on tour with The Psychedelic Furs in the summer of 2013, and to connect them with their current manager when the need for a new manager arose.
Director of Marketing, 2011 - 2015
• Lingospot is a leading online publishing and TV software company with customers including Gannett, Forbes, Bloomberg, TIME, Intel and many others. And was acquired by Piksel in 2015. Lingospot offers scene-level metatags, automated TV metacontent, new intelligence for search and discovery providers, TV companion content for the second screen and in-depth companion content for smart TVs serving TV & cable networks, multichannel video programming distributors, smart TVs & OTTs, app developers and online publishers.
• As Director of Marketing, Charissa oversaw all marketing operations and digital media accounts for Lingospot including all corporate social media accounts such as: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+.
• Maintained the corporate website and blog using WordPress, including design, editing, writing, SEO, social media management.
• Managed PR agency to produce articles, company promotion and attendance at industry conferences.
• Performs internet research populating spreadsheets with crucial data for tech team.
• Accomplishments: Managed and implemented multiple corporate website redesigns and rebranding, established corporate speaking and exhibiting presence at national industry conferences, set up and built multiple client WordPress websites, wrote, edited and published numerous articles on the corporate blog, carried out SEO and SEM, cultivated social media engagement.
Booking Agent, 2011 - 2015
Virtual Assistant, 2010 - 2011
Professional and executive administrative assistance including, but not limited to, internet research, spreadsheets, PR, web design, graphic design, contact management, social media marketing, web site proofreading, and much more!
Sales Associate, 1999 - 2000
•Commissioned sales to new and regular clients kept in a detailed client book.
•Cash register, merchandising, inventory.
•Attended in-store seminars on fragrance, watches, and store display.
Claims Support Technician, 2007 - 2008
• Provided administrative support to the claims department.
• Delivered customer service to clients, indexed and distributed company mail, word processing, spreadsheet creation, copying, filing, recoveries, payment processing, prepared files for warehousing.
Accounting, 2001 - 2006
• Tracked land closings; bank deposits; prepare information for journal entries;
• Tracked loans including draw requests, and weekly loan recap;
• Received, processed, and entered invoices; prepared open invoice list, check register;
• Performed invoice filing; clearing checks; bank account reconciliation; track year-to-date development costs; job cost; track and pay tax bills for development land.
MEA, Inc. Environmental Services
Executive Administrative Assistant, 2006 - 2007
• Supported company CEO with report reading, scheduling, answering all incoming calls, correspondence, word processing, report/proposal/invoice preparation, handling all mail, bank deposits, recording employee timesheets.
• Provided administrative support to company president and entire staff.
Office Assistant, 2001 - 2003
Patient chart preparation and filing. Appointment confirmation. Data entry. Copying. Other administrative office duties as needed.
Marketing Director, 2015 - 2015
• As Marketing Director, Charissa oversaw all marketing operations and digital media accounts for Construct-Ed, Inc.
• Construct-Ed is a startup offering online training courses and videos to members of the construction industry. Construction companies can employ Construct-Ed to provide their employees with continued training as well as provide industry experts the opportunity to become an instructor and sell their course. For more information visit: http://www.construct-ed.com/.