- OdeceeRecruitment Consultant, 2014 - presentOdecee We are technologists, innovators and trusted experts. Our passion lies in dreaming up and delivering customer-led solutions that allow enterprises to anticipate – not just react to – the emerging technology tidal wave. SIMPLE SOLUTIONS Complex business problems are often best tackled with simple approaches. We don’t ignore complexity or compromise in delivering what our customers want, but we also don’t like to confound or overcook things. Instead, we look for – and find – innovative ways to solve problems simply. EXPERT TEAMS Building an expert team goes much deeper than just hiring the smartest and most skillful. As innovation experts we constantly review, fine-tune and expand our capabilities. And we’re always happy to share – with each other, with our customers and with the community. 'WOW' EXPERIENCES It’s not just about the statement of work - we deliver experiences that are exceptional. Odecee teams integrate, listen, ask the right questions and always follow through. Innovation is our passion, but not its own sake – we value innovation that delights our customers and addresses their needs. Join us - be 'od' When you chose to work with us – to be ‘od’ – you join a community that celebrates you for who you are and who you aspire to be. Our team comprises some of the brightest and most technical people in IT. Together, we strive for excellence and relish opportunities to collaborate and apply our passion. We inspire and partner with our clients to transform the way society interacts with technology. Opportunities to be 'od' We regularly have fantastic opportunities available in Australia’s two most vibrant cities - Sydney & Melbourne. If you identify with who we are and are passionate about the same things, check out our current opportunities at http://odecee.com.au/careers/ Reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org to talk in more detail
- EnergyAustraliaTalent Aquisition Consultant, 2013 - 2014At EnergyAustralia, we put our people and our customers at the heart of what we do. As a dynamic new brand we believe in challenging the way the energy industry has operated in the past and truly helping Australians with efficient solutions. And with more than 2.8 million customers, the bulk of which are supplied with energy from our own generation assets, we have the scale to make a real difference. Our people are straight talking, smart and energetic and we provide them with a working environment that feels like a start-up but has the benefits of a big business with the excellent career development opportunities that come with that. We believe that we achieve more by working together and have developed a culture where teamwork is valued and achievement is recognised and rewarded. As Talent Acquisition Consultant my role is to support the business in attracting and selecting the best fit for Information Technology in Permanent, Fixed-Term and Contract across all of Australia. Check out our Careers page today to apply or register your interest in future roles: http://www.energyaustralia.com.au/about-us/careers Please connect with me today to keep updated Paul Jenkins Talent Acquisition Consultant - IT | People and Culture Careers Central EnergyAustralia
- Launch RecruitmentSenior Recruitment Consultant, 2013 - 2013IT/T Recruitment Professional with a focus on Sales (AM/BDM/Leadership), Pre-Sales, Architecture and Consultant roles within Telco, Cloud / Data Centre & IT
- PursuIT RecruitmentPrincipal Consultant, 2012 - 2012
- Sead LtdAccount Manager, 2010 - 2012
- Candle ICTAccount Manager, 2008 - 2010
Please connect with me today to keep updated
Recruitment Consultant | People and Culture
- Pakuranga College
- Edgewater College
Customers Come First, as Vend Appoints Ex-HootSuite Exec Sharad Mohan as...
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Vend, the world’s leading online point-of-sale (POS) software provider, today announced the appointment of S
A $165 Million Investment = An Exciting Journey Ahead
I want to personally share some exciting news today that I’m very proud of.Today my company, HootSuite, announced securing a record-setting
Share your thoughts on the future development of the Google Web Toolkit ...
Hi everyone, The following message is forwarded from the GDG Community Manager, Van Riper @ Google: The development of GWT has recently be
Working together to improve New Zealand I.T | Getting I.T. Right
There is a huge opportunity to make New Zealand the best IT shop in the World! Have you ever been involved with an IT project that didn'