16 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Very useful, especially as I am setting one up... But until Google allows people with non gmail addresses to be part of Google +, it's always going to be more limited in reach and utility.
And that means G+ is never going to be enough. So although Facebook is ugly and clunky and now with the timeline, completely off-putting, I'lll have to keep a toe in to maintain a page.
Nov 30, 2011
- scoop.it http://www.scoop.it/t/google-for-nonprofits one of the most useful posts for tips/how tos is here: http://freelancefolder.com/20-helpful-google-brand-page-resources-especially-for-freelancers/ plus has been writing some awesome posts re: google + - they're in my scoop.it - but Janet can point you too in case I missed stuffI've been curating resources on Google + for nonprofits over atNov 30, 2011
- also, has a good post too and maybe he come by and add the urlNov 30, 2011
- "agoon" for the one plus!Nov 30, 2011
- Nov 30, 2011
- Yes, a good post. And thanks for the heads upthat you've got a section devoted to G+, will check out!Nov 30, 2011
- Dec 1, 2011
- You are a real sweetheart! :-)Dec 1, 2011