I'm Mark Striebeck - Engineering Manager for Gmail frontend. As you can imagine, we are working on several Gmail / Google+ integrations. But similar to some of my Google colleagues, I want to use the creativity and momentum here for some larger brainstorming in a Hangout on Tuesday, July 12 at 3pm (PDT).
I'm pretty sure that all of you use some email client - many probably Gmail. But regardless of the client:
- What email features would make it easier to interact with Google+?
- How could we integrate Google+ features into Gmail?
- How can we integrate social concepts in Gmail to make the email experience itself better?
If you have some interesting ideas, let me know if you want to join me at the hangout and/or write and discuss them in this doc ( please let me know if you want to contribute, and I'll give you access!!! ): https://docs.google.com/document/d/118_mtbmqPN2Xsh3Ufh2ri8E_JjS9VqKfpCU3yGsGQrM/edit?hl=en_US
Hi, I’m Briana Tomkinson. I’m a marketing & social media strategist. Since 2001, I have been creating interactive content on web and mobile and shaping strategy for organizations including the City of New Westminster, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Future Shop, Telus and CanWest Global.
I’ve been blogging since 2003. Most recently, I have devoted my spare time to publishing a hyperlocal multiauthor weblog about New Westminster called Tenth To The Fraser. Past projects include creating a Blogger-powered collaborative fiction effort called Welcome To The Neighbourhood in 2005, and judging the Blogs Canada Top Blogs in 2004. You can find me on Twitter @breebop or @10thtothefraser, at delicious.com/breebop and linkedin.com/in/briana.
- Hyack InteractiveCo-founder, 2011 - present
- Dare DigitalStrategist, 2010 - 2011
- Fjord InteractiveSocial Media Strategist, 2008 - 2010
- TELUSContent Editor; Product Specialist (Communities); Sr. Program Specialist, Entertainment & Interactive, 2005 - 2008
- CanWest Global CommunicationsWeb Editor, 2001 - 2005