- AppenIndependent Consulting, 2015 - present
- Freelance Writer - Multi WebsitesNonfiction Writer, 2009 - presentDictionary.com MerchantCircle.com wiseGEEK.com
- WestatData Collector, 2008 - present
Interests: Reading, Music, Writing, Computers since 1977 & Tech, Photography (analog Pentax & digital Nikon), Drawing-Watercolors-Oils, Travel, Dogs, Cooking, Family & Friends
MBTI = INTJ
- What is a Beam Expander (current)
- What is a Processor Register (current)
- What is the Design Structure Matrix (current)
- What is the Analytic Network Process (current)
- What is the Common Mode Rejection Ratio (current)
- What is the Data Reference Model (current)
- What are T Cell Epitopes (current)
- What are Saw Resonators (current)
- What is an Arduino Servo (current)
- What is a Cryostat (current)
- What is Antibody Detection (current)
Musk Pushes Utility Industry One Step Closer to Doomsday
No one likes utility companies. Most are monopolies and it shows in their customer service.
Thune seeks answers on White House cyber breach -- FCW
The chairman of the Senate Commerce Committee wants to know if any personal or policy information was stolen.
Iran fires at, boards Marshall Islands cargo ship; U.S. sending defense
Iranian troops boarded a cargo vessel early Tuesday morning after firing shots at the ship, prompting the U.S. to send assets to the ship’s
If Greece Falls, No One Wants Their Prints on the Murder Weapon
Europe's political leaders and central bankers and Greek politicians agree on only one thing: if Greece goes down, they don't want their fin
Islamic State operating in Mexico just 8 miles from U.S. border: report
The Islamic State terror group is operating a camp in the northern Mexican state of Chihuahua, just eight miles from the U.S. border, Judici
Judicial Watch Emails: Lerner Feared IRS Targeting Might 'Raise Questions'
Judicial Watch released more emails in the IRS targeting scandal Thursday, with these showing that the information used to single out tea pa
NORAD Admiral: Putin's Military More Worrisome Than Soviets'
The Russian military today is more threatening than it was in the Soviet Union, and is flexing its military muscle to send a message to the
Researchers find towels to be a top source of cross contamination within...
Although only 9 percent of reported foodborne illness outbreaks occur in the home, scientists estimate the actual number of incidents is muc
Data Analytics Dominates Enterprises' Spending Plans For 2015
Companies will spend an average of $7.4M on data-related initiatives over the next twelve months , with enterprises investing $13.8M, and sm
Drug restores brain function and memory in early Alzheimer's disease
A novel therapeutic approach for an existing drug reverses a condition in elderly patients who are at high risk for dementia due to Alzheime
Judge rules EPA lied about transparency, tells agency to halt discrimina...
A federal judge warned the Environmental Protection Agency on Monday not to discriminate against conservative groups in how it responds to o