Card Library demo by +Gabriele Mariotti
is now available in DevAppsDirect.
Card Library provides an easy way to display a UI Card in your Android app.
* It provides different parts as a Header, a Thumbnail, a Shadow, a MainContentArea where you can inflate your custom layout
* You can customize the global layout as you like
* You can have some built-in features as OnClickListener, OnSwipeListener , OnLongClickListener
* CardHeader provides an overflow button with a PopupMenuListener, a button to expand/collapse an area, or a customizable button with its listener.
* CardThumbnail load a Bitmap with a resource ID or with a URL using LRUCache and an AsyncTask
* It requires API 14+
Card Library runs on Android 4.0 or higher
Card Library Project Page https://github.com/gabrielemariotti/cardslib
Apache 2.0 Licensed
Install DevAppsDirect from the Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inappsquared.devappsdirect #androiddev #androiddevelopment