only strange thing about Google+ is the lack of a "wall" to post on and the absence of being able to send someone a direct message within G+. Why were these seemingly basic features left out?
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Jack, I think you can just share a message with one person. IDK about a wall.Jul 29, 2011
- it is possible to share with one person, but the lack of an "inbox" such as in the social networks that came before is just an interesting concept.Jul 29, 2011
- Well putting something as public is like a wall of sorts.Jul 29, 2011
- Shut up Sarah. Go back to Facebook. I just meant there's no actual inbox...Jul 29, 2011
- It's not as easy to organize incoming messages as other networks.Jul 29, 2011
- There is a notification when you are mentioned in a post...
works sort of like an inbox..Jul 29, 2011