Introducing Michael Daly, Pastry Chef
We are so excited to introduce our outstanding Pastry Chef, Michael! You can find him in our kitchen, designing and baking some of the most beautiful pastries we've ever seen. This beach-loving dad sat down with us to share some of his favorite things:
1. Two words to describe yourself are: Honest , Determined
2. I love my job because: it allows me to be creative and because of the people - the pastry team that I get to work with is pretty amazing; I learn from them on a daily basis.
3. One (or three) fun facts about me: I still want to be a fireman, I love to rock climb, and I’m an above average ping–pong player.
4. My dream is: to be able to travel with my family; maybe settle down somewhere near the ocean - Pacific or Atlantic, either would do.
5. My favorite restaurant in Boston is: A toss-up between Asta or Loyal Nine
6. What I’m most looking forward to this Summer is: The Beach
7. My favorite quote is: “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” -Muhammad Ali
8. One of the best aspects of Four Seasons Hotel Boston is: the people and the opportunity to travel.
9. My favorite music artist is: Anything from Slayer to Rakim, to Fugazi to Sam Cooke - anything that catches my ear.
10. If I could visit any Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in the world, I would travel to: Point me to the one with the best beach and I’m there!
11. My typical weekend looks like: Parenting. I have a one year old - he pretty much runs the show right now.
12. The living person that I most admire is: My Uncle Kevin
13. My most prized possession is: My family