2 Photos - View album
63 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- Lorien+2I don't understand at all. What about this encourages new players to join in any way? What about this encourages people to recruit new players in any way? This just encourages you to create low level portals for the measurements, which is best done by a L8+ agent who can quickly level what is there and drop an R8/R7 and a couple common shields.Jul 4, 2014
- it does say "all portals in active cluster", which is consistent with the exclusion of the boundary line as any sort of requirement for cluster fields, as clarified post-Cincy. They should probably add a ***All rules are subject to interpretation, and may change if enough people complain.Jul 5, 2014
- you cannot link or field without fully capping the portals, so at least there's that - but still, R7 plus a bunch of R1 and a couple R2 will still keep the portal at L1. Even if you have to use more R2 it's only an L2, which is only 1 point less.
I really appreciate the sentiment behind this, but as always the devil is in the details. We have seen just how competitive people are in this game, so I fear that any new players will be overwhelmed with seasoned players ruining everything just for the sake of "winning".Jul 5, 2014
- worthy and the desire to play lower levelers that find interest in the game , will be supported by their team.. others ... will uninstall the app.. simple enough.
if we get a person that unfortunately likes apple.. but wants to participate.. you bet we will train them. all while making fun of their phone, and posing the hipster Instagram complaint of 'our' app being ported.Jul 9, 2014
- So how many IOS users did you recruit on this initiative? My guess would be zero since the IOS version is STILL not released.Jul 13, 2014
- Jul 13, 2014
Add a comment...