Attention Agents: High Priority Intel regarding the June 25 #AegisNova
Any questions and concerns will be addressed in this thread by +Hulong Transglobal
Sat Jun 18 2016
1. Sydney has revised Measurement Times.
2. Sydney Cluster 3 and Cluster 4 maps have been updated.
(These changes were made in coordination with Sydney Faction POCs in order to address access related concerns.)
3. All Anomaly Intel documents were updated to clarify that Sydney and Kuala Lumpur Measurements are at xx:30 minute marks, as opposed to xx:00 as is usual for XM Anomalies.
4. An unclear example related to Shard Jump timing was rephrased.
Tue Jun 21 2016
1. San Diego Anomaly Intel updated (Portals per Cluster, Points per Shard changed)
2. Nice Anomaly Intel updated (Portals per Cluster, Points per Shard changed)
3. Hyderabad Anomaly Intel updated (Portals per Cluster, Points per Shard changed)
ANOMALY RESEARCH DATA:
Cluster/Shard Portals (hashes): https://gist.github.com/anonymous/3a9dd21c6f684d887de9bb01a45e15dd
San Diego - Fixed hashes:https://gist.github.com/anonymous/6b8df22f8326b3f44bb142a512f61c06