GSM/EDGE-only subscriptions represent the largest share of mobile subscriptions today (over 85% of the world's population). In developed markets there has been rapid migration to more advanced technologies, resulting in a decline in GSM/EDGE-only subscriptions. Despite this, GSM/EDGE will continue to represent a large share of total mobile subscriptions. This is because new, less affluent users in developing markets will likely choose a low-cost mobile phone and subscription. In addition, it takes time for the installed base of phones to be upgraded. GSM/EDGE networks will also continue to be important in complementing WCDMA/HSPA and LTE coverage in all markets.
... In 2013, the Middle East and Africa was dominated by GSM/EDGE, which represented around 85 percent of mobile subscriptions in the region. In Sub-Saharan Africa GSM will remain the dominant technology until 2018, due to the dominance of lower income consumers using 2G-enabled handsets.
Developing regions are dominated by 2G technologies like GSM/EDGE, while developed ones are dominated by WCDMA/HSPA. LTE is rapidly being embraced by both operators and subscribers, particularly in North America. In all regions, 2G networks (GSM/EDGE, CDMA 1X) remain as fallback technology for 3G and 4G subscriptions where coverage is missing.
Here is my Course Giveaway :)
Secure your Web Application NOW! (Website) from (Black-hats)
-Secure your website now from the hackers out there
I wish you could watch the promo before taking up the course cause, it will give you a depth understanding of "What is the purpose of this course?"
Here is the link with coupon code embedded (FREE) - https://www.udemy.com/an-introduction-to-ethical-hacking/?couponCode=LETSGROW
Coupon Code - "LETSGROW" without quotes
- Rocket Internet GmbH - Linio MéxicoTeam leader/Front End Developer, 2014 - presentStrengthen the area of the Front End at Linio, Refactor the Front End and Plan for a new Architecture than can expand and play nicely with a million of visitors, Increasing the performance of the Front End and make things faster and generate happy customers.
- Be-GeniusFounder, 2011 - present
- GCSSDSr. User Interface Designer, 2009 - 2011
- Al Ahli Holding GroupSr. Ui Designer / Team Leader
- Silverkey TechUI Develper
- Freshout Media LLC.Front End Developer, 2011 - 2014My Experience in Freshout was more focused on Product Development and being better good full stack developer. Which played a very good part in increasing my skills in problem solving and problem identification. I had The Opportunity to work on projects for biggest companies in the Industry such as LiveFyre and EnerNoc. - Developing the User Interface for livefyre.com public website. - Developing the user Interface and Small parts of the backend for EnerNoc Building Management App to generate graphs and reports for Energy Consumption collected from thousands of electricity sensors. And as for Products development i had an opportunity to work on one the most successful apps such as: - Placeit.net - Recordit.co - Breezi.com - LiveFyre: Developed The user Interface and planned and implemented the CMS version for the public site and the Livefyre innovation council website. For Agency Projects I worked on: - Crowdvoice.org - Mideastunes.com - Ahwaa.org - Try Live Design (Frontend and backend): Is a project where the client make a reservation for hiring a designer to live design his website. where he can see online the screen of the designer and a text chat support for giving guidelines and live feedback.
As a Front End Developer I offer customer-oriented web design services and more importantly, deliver them effectively. Whether you are a small business or a large corporate, I can help you achieve an online presence that delivers the very best for you and your clients.
If your goal is to provide information, products, e-commerce or online services, I can ensure that the visitors to your site enjoy an informative, user-friendly and interactive experience.
+521 3310 69 1751