Having deep know-how in the areas of Information Technology,
Computers Sciences, Telecommunications, Operating systems, Programming and Project / Team leadership
of Technical & Sales teams, I consider myself with the passion and
knowledge to be actively productive and also innovative, in this new
era of Information Sharing, Collaboration and Knowledge.
Experienced in IT - O/S Systems Architectures, Programming, Applications & Systems Analysis, Telecomms and Project Management, for more than 34 years always with successful project records.
More info can be found at Linkedin.
I am ........ what i am!!!!
An Open mind, Enthusiastic, Persistent, Highly Self Motivation, Creative, Love Challenges and Changes, Friendly, Collaborative, Perfectionist, Active problems solver, Technology Evangelist and in search of excellence...(......).
Also an enthusiastic and dedicated to the cause of Open-Source and Open Education (as Universal Platforms and Contents).
Enjoying jogging, cycling and swimming and with the discipline of running about 6 kms everyday.
TOWARDS AN OPEN EDUCATION FOR LIFE !!!
"We now accept the fact that learning is for life and the most pressing task in education is to teach people how to learn." [Peter Drucker].
Open and Free e-Learning University Resourses
- Instituto Portugues Informática - 1975-78present
- High School Campos Melo Covilhã - 1967-74present
- Campos Melo Covilhã1964 - 1973
- Universidade Aberta2007 - 2009
- ICL Beaumont Trainning Centre, UK, old Windsor - 1981-831980 - 1981
- A Ordem e o Caos (current)
- SoftelabsIT Architect, 2009 - present
- IsiWareIT Consultant / Team-Leader Developer, 1994 - 2000
- Omnitécnica, SADepartment Director, 1992 - 1996
- Philips Telecomunications & Data SystemsIT Consultant, 1996 - 1997
- ICL Computers PortugalIT Analyst / Programmer, Team-Leader , 1977 - 1992
- ICL Computers, UK (Feltham & Bracknell)IT Analyst / Programmer, 1980 - 1982
- Informax - Instituto Português InformáticaSystems Programmer / Analyst, 1977 - 1988
- BANIF, SAIT Infrastructure Manager, 2001 - 2009