Start a hangout
Works at Workplace Reliability LLC
Attended Indiana University
Asset Consultant to Process Industries: - Metals, Aviation, Petro-Chemical, Pharma, Water Treatment, Medical Devices, Technical Services Groups
TPM, CMRP Certified Maintenance Professional, Asset care Reliability, Electronics Journeyman, OEE, Critical Equipment Ranking, Failure Mode Effect AnalysisWorkflow Management, Maintenance Management, Equipment Reliability, Predictive and Preventive Maintenance, Reliability Program Deployment
- Workplace Reliability LLCReliability Workforce Development, 2009 - present
- ABB LtdReliability CMRP Consultant, 2005 - 2009
- PlaytexMaintenance & Operations Workforce Development, 2005 - 2005
- Knowledge Management ServicesGlobal Training Dir, 2004 - 2005
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.Development Director, 1990 - 2003
- US NavyCarrier Flight Deck Aircraft Quality and Maintenance, 1979 - 1987
I live to be here for my family and create wonderful memories. I work to do what I can to help industrial workplaces perform more safely and reliably.
I enjoy the comfort of having a wonderful family. Most my life I've lived in Southern Indiana though I have traveled to ~26 countries. I was born in West Lafayette (home of Purdue U.) and raised in Bloomington (home of Indiana U.). WIthout question, these two schools make up the state's biggest rivalries. I am first a technical person enjoying numbers, metrics, and using my hands to build and repair. Running a close second I embrace diversity and spend time understanding the Human Factors in the workplace and in life (politics, religion). I like to think that I have a healthy and very useful left and right brain synergy.
When my daughter was born, the doctor stood far back and allowed me to sit at the end of the birthing bed and receive my daughter. That was a true gift. However, if I were to be FULLY honest, right up there with my daughters Delivery is my time working on the flight deck of a nuclear aircraft carrier. Launching and recovery aircraft at the same time during darkened ship and stormy weather is also a one-of-a-kind RUSH.
- Indiana UniversityBusiness, 1987 - 1989Attended IU after completing 8-years US Navy. Worked full-time evenings for United Technology Elevator Division while attending IU full-time during day. Left school temporarily as graduating wife took work far away. Later finished business school at Indiana Wesleyan 3.85 GPA.
- Indiana Wesleyan UniversityBusiness, 1999 - 2001Cum-Laude BS Business Admin
- US NavyTechnical, leadership, Quality, Maintenance Management, 1979 - 1987Very successful Navy career with numerous awards and letters of commendation including nomination for Sailor of Quarter for large naval command. Attending approximately two years training including advanced engineering electronics circuit design and repair. Trained as an aviation quality control specialists and test equipment calibration technician. Received supervisor and workflow management training. Responsible for 32 personnel in the upkeep and quality of technical services in support of jet aircraft support.
- Electronic Journeyman and CMRP Cert. Maint. Reliability ProfessionalWork Management and Technical