Works at Workplace Reliability Inc.
Attended Indiana University
Reliability Engineering Consulting
Technical, Operations Development, Maintenance Management, Equipment Reliability, Predictive and Preventive Maintenance, Reliability Program Deployment
- Workplace Reliability Inc.Reliability Workforce Development, present
- ABB LtdReliability CMRP Consultant
- PlaytexMaintenance & Operations Workforce Development
- Hill-Rom Manufacturing, IncGLobal Training Mgr
- US NavyCarrier-Based Aviation Maintenance and Quality Control
I enjoy the comfort and support of a wonderful family. Most my life Southern Indiana has been my home base. I was born in West Lafayette (home of Purdue U.) and raised in Bloomington (home of Indiana U.). WIthout question, these schools make up the state's biggest rivalry's. I have children attending both schools. I have a passion for global travel and have traveled extensively across the globe and the US. I am first a technical person enjoying numbers, metrics, and using my hands to build and repair. Running a close second I embrace diversity and spend time understanding the Human Factor in life (politics, religion) and the workplace. I like to think that I have nurtured a healthy and unusual left and right brain synergy.
I made it to 50 and I still have good health, wonderful family, and my own business.
- Indiana UniversityBusiness, 1987 - 1989Attended after completing 8-years US Navy. Worked full-time for United Technology Elevator Division while attending IU full-time. Most courses were general study. Left school as marriage and work took my family in another direction. Later finished business school at Indiana Wesleyan.
- Indiana Wesleyan UniversityBusiness, 1999 - 2001Cum-Laude BS Business Admin
- US NavyTechnical, leadership, Quality, Wokflow Management, 1979 - 1987Very successful Navy career with numerous awards and letters of commendation including nomination for Sailor of Quarter for large naval command. Attending approximately two years training including advanced engineering electronics circuit design and repair. Trained as an aviation quality control specialists and test equipment calibration technician. Received supervisor and workflow management training. Responsible for 32 personnel in the upkeep and quality of technical services in support of jet aircraft support.