- Layers MarketingPrincipal + Founder, 2007 - present
- ArtsBostonDirector of Marketing, 2007 - 2009
- WGBHMarketing Manager, 2003 - 2007
- Fast Company magazineContent Innovator, 2000 - 2003
- Seattle International Film FestivalPublications Manager, 1998 - 2000
- MovieMaker magazineManaging Editor, 1995 - 1998
- HBOMarketing Associate, 1990 - 1995
- Boomer PicturesProduction Manager, 1987 - 1990
I am a Principal at Layers Marketing ( http://layersmarketing.com ), a full-service agency handling traditional, web, and mobile marketing based in Boston, Massachusetts.
I've worked in marketing roles at media and entertainment companies for more than 24 years, including at HBO, Fast Company, Inc., and MovieMaker magazines, ArtsBoston, WGBH Boston, the Seattle International Film Festival, and in film, audio, and music production. Current Layers Marketing clients include The Arts Fuse, The Eliot School of Fine & Applied Arts, Future of Music Coalition, Jamaica Plain Music Festival, and the Over My Shoulder Foundation.
I also teach the “Marketing & The Internet” course at Emerson College as well as workshops and seminars about marketing and social media.
Since 2002, I've been the Host + Producer of Well-Rounded Radio ( http://wellroundedradio.net ), a music interview audio podcast series.
- New York University
- Holy Cross High School