105 followers|1,553 views
Works at Long Branch, NJ Board of Education
Attends Clemson University
105 followers|1,553 views
Youth Development Leadership Candidate Clemson Specialties: Nonprofits, Youth Development/Organized Camping
- Long Branch, NJ Board of EducationSubstitute Teacher, Paraprofessional, 2010 - present
- GivaGetaSocial Media/Sales Representative, 2011 - 2012
- SittercityNanny, 2011 - 2012
- Camp LakotaNanny, 2011 - 2011
- Girl Scouts of Central and Southern New Jersery, Camp SACYGirl Scouts of Central and Southern New Jersery, Camp SACY, 2010 - 2010
- Monmouth County Park SystemPer Diem, Outdoor Division, 2010 - 2010
- Holmes Presbyterian Camp and Conference CenterAssistant Summer Program Director, 2009 - 2009
- Girl Scouts of the Jersery ShorePer Diem Position, Facilities & Camping Services, 2003 - 2008
- Girl Scouts of the Jersey ShoreCamp Sacajawea Assistant Program Specialist, 2002 - 2008
A nonprofit professional living, working, and serving at the Jersey Shore. Currently pursuing a MS in Youth Development Leadership online through Clemson University.
She is the type of person who has a passion for working with and making a difference in lives of children, teenagers and those of all ages with special needs. With the ability to equip volunteers with the tools to serve something that is of great interest to her professionally.
With diverse experience:
• 4-H program on the county level, outreach program in urban area through use of Rutgers University facility.
• 12 summers experience in the organized camping field in various positions at YMCA, Cub Scout Day Camp, Girl Scout Day and Resident Camps, Church Resident Camp.
• 6 years experience working Per Diem for a local Girl Scout Council while focus was on the Facilities, Camping Services Department. I was also exposed to the inner workings of the Membership Department. Along with areas such as Public Relations, Fund Development.
• 4 yrs subbing as a teacher, instructional assistant in an Urban School District working with diverse student populations.
• Served as a short term Social Media/Sales Representative Consultant for an up and coming youth development/ recreation product line.
• Nanny for a few families in both resident camp, home setting.
• Per Diem Employee for County Park System.
Along with a substantial community service background.
- Clemson UniversityOnline, MS Youth Development Leadership, 2013 - presentClemson University's graduate program in Youth Development Leadership prepares professionals for implementing the best practices in positive youth development through its innovative online program.
- Brookdale Community CollegeCertificate in Nonprofit Managment, 2011 - 2012Attaining the Certificate in Nonprofit Management required the completion of six courses, totaling 45 hours of training.
- Brookdale Community CollegeLiberal Arts, 2003 - 2007An accredited coeducational public community college in Lincroft, Monmouth County, New Jersey. Regularly named in the top 50 U.S. Community Colleges and is one of the largest institutions of higher learning in the Garden State.
- Kean UniversityRecreation Administration; Community Recreation, 2007 - 2009Coursework emphasized leadership, program planning, budgeting, managerial techniques and environmental awareness.
- Monmouth County Vocational School DistrictCertificate, Commercial Art, 2001 - 2003Activities and Societies: Skills USA VICA (Vocational Industrial Clubs of America).
- Monmouth Regional High SchoolHigh School Diploma, General Education, 1999 - 2003Activities and Societies: Art Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes