- Alpert Schreyer, LLCMaryland DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Lawyer, 2010 - presentAlpert Schreyer, LLC is a highly rated law firm with specific knowledge and training in criminal defense, DUI/DWI and personal injury law, including auto, truck, motorcycle, and boating accidents. Our attorneys handle cases throughout the state of Maryland and in the District of Columbia.
- Meng & Alpert, LLCDUI and Criminal Defense Attorney, 2004 - 2010
- Urey & Alpert, LLCPartner, 2001 - 2004
- Farmer, Welch & AlpertPartner, 1996 - 2001
- Smith, Somerville & Case, LLCLitigation Associate, 1995 - 1996
- Assistant State's Attorney at Charles County, MarylandProsecutor, 1992 - 1995
- Assistant State's Attorney at Prince George's County, MarylandProsecutor, 1990 - 1992
- Clerk to The Honorable L. Leonard Ruben at Sixth Judicial Circuit CourtJudicial Clerk, 1989 - 1990
301-262-7005, 1-866-444-6363, 301-932-9997
16901 Melford Boulevard Suite #325 Melford Plaza II Bowie, MD 20715
8 Post Office Road Waldorf, MD 20602
One of the leading DUI attorneys in both the state of
Maryland and the District of Columbia, Andrew D. Alpert is a Partner with the Maryland
criminal defense and personal injury law firm of Alpert Schreyer, LLC. Drawing on his experience as a former
prosecutor, along with the extensive DUI/DWI training that he has successfully
completed, Mr. Alpert has earned a reputation as an aggressive and highly
skilled criminal defense attorney, successfully representing numerous Maryland
DUI/DWI and motor vehicle manslaughter cases.
Because of his success, Andrew Alpert has even been asked to appear on
national television to offer his legal opinion on high-profile criminal cases.
After earning his undergraduate degree at Franklin and Marshall College in 1986, Andrew Alpert obtained his law degree from George Washington University National Law Center. Mr. Alpert now regularly attends the National College for DUI Defense where he receives advanced training in DUI/DWI defense law. A member of the Board of Directors of the Maryland Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association, Mr. Alpert is also Chairman of the Legislative Group of the Maryland Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association on Narcotics, the Maryland State Representative of the National College for DUI Defense, and a member of the Maryland Trial Lawyers Association, Maryland State Bar Association and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
A Certified NHTSA Standardized Field Sobriety Test Instructor, Andrew Alpert is also a highly skilled personal injury attorney in addition to being a successful Maryland criminal defense lawyer. To date, Mr. Alpert has collected millions of dollars in compensation for victims of car accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents, and has represented the families and loved ones of accident victims in wrongful death matters.
- Franklin and Marshall CollegeBA - Bachelor of Arts, 1982 - 1986
- George Washington University National Law CenterJD - Juris Doctor, 1986 - 1989
- National College for DUI Defense at Harvard Law SchoolCertificate of Completion - DUI Defense Training, 2004 - 2007
- John E. Reid and AssociatesCertificate of Completion - The Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation, 2007 - 2007
- Intoxilyzer 8000 Operator's CourseCertification of Completion & Competency - Operation of Breath Alcohol Testing Equipment, 2007 - 2007
- NHTSA/IACP DRE Advanced CourseCertificate of Successful Completion - Drug Recognition Expert Advanced Course, 2009 - 2009
- American Chemical SocietyCertificate of Completion - Gas Chromatography Fundamentals, 2009 - 2009