- Burst StudiosCo-founder and CMO, 2013 - presentWe are building this first-class, next-gen production and distribution studio focused on IPTV productions.
- WeBlogTheWorldAuthor, 2010 - present
- StatupSecretsAuthor, 2011 - presentStartupSecrets is a videoblog about startup culture, stories, obsevations and tips.
- Lisacast.comHost, 2007 - presentLisacast is a popular tech podcast.
- GiT (Girls in Tech)Author, Event Organizer, Speaker, 2010 - 2013
- Grabbit.netCMO, 2009 - 2013
- Communicate.ioCEO, 2000 - 2013
Original Ideas In Silicon Valley Are Like Bitcoins -SVW
Silicon Valley Watcher - reporting on the business of innovation at the intersection of technology and media
Who Has 1 Billion Users and is About to Overtake Facebook?
It’s not Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn. It’s a company that most people in the West don’t know. That, however, is set to change, with the exp
26 Doritos flavors you will only EVER see in Japan
As usual Japan has every snack flavor you can ever want including 26 different flavors of Doritos! As a Doritos lover I am beyond intrigued
Create your Google Sitemap Online - XML Sitemaps Generator
Free Online Google Sitemap Generator
ESPN, Disney Channels Land on Roku Internet Set-Tops
Roku reached a deal with Disney & ESPN Media Networks to stream live cable TV channels and on-demand programming to the device maker's strea
Travel Blogger Renee Blodgett, Before She was FamousTravel Blogger Renee...
Get to know the biggest names in travel before they were famous bloggers, globetrotters and explorers. This week's interview is with Renee B
Pentagon approves Android device for Department of Defense, Apple still ...
Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS has been the platform of choice for the Department of Defense for many years thanks to RIM's robust secur
Conversion Optimization In The New Marketing Landscape
Maybe I'm biased, but I see conversion optimization as the epitome of the new marketing: an agile blend of analytical experimentation, creat