- Denise Lee Yohn, Inc.brand as business (tm) consulting partner, present
- Sony ElectronicsVP/GM, Corporate Marketing, Brand and Strategy, 1999 - 2004
- Grace & RothschildDirector, Account Planning, 1998 - 1999
- Ammirati Puris LintasVP, Group Director, Account Planning, 1996 - 1998
- Jack in the BoxDirector, Research and Planning, 1991 - 1996
- Spiegel catalogAssoc. Cons. Rsch. Mgr., 1989 - 1991
Blending a fresh perspective, twenty-five years of experience working with world-class brands including Sony and Frito-Lay, and a talent for inspiring audiences, Denise Lee Yohn is a leading authority on building and positioning exceptional brands.
Denise is the author of What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles That Separate the Best from the Rest (Jossey-Bass).
For more information, visit http://deniseleeyohn.com.
- Northwestern UniversityBA Psychology & Political Science