Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Ally Nauer
58 followers -
Development Manager at Felidae Conservation Fund
Development Manager at Felidae Conservation Fund

58 followers
About
Ally's posts

Post has attachment
As you might know, Felidae is involved in an amazing campaign called the CrowdRise Giving Tower Holiday Challenge. The Challenge runs through January 6th and the charity that raises the most for their cause during that timeframe will get a grand prize of $100,000 from craigconnects, Fred and Joanne Wilson, MacAndrews & Forbes and Isaac S. Gindi. To win would mean so much to our cause so we're out to make it happen. 

And, as an extra bonus around #GivingTuesday, if we raise the most between November 25th at 12pm ET and December 3rd at 12pm ET, we'll get a $10,000 donation to our cause.

Donate here and SHARE with your friends and family! 

https://www.crowdrise.com/BayAreaPumaProject2014/fundraiser/allycatfelidae 

Post has shared content

Post has attachment
We are nearly half-way to our goal - Thank you to those that have already donated! Donate today and support the Tsavo Cheetah Project!

http://www.crowdrise.com/TsavoCheetahProject/fundraiser/

Share this campaign with your family and friends!

Post has attachment
Happy Earth Day from Felidae! Do your part for wild cats today by supporting the Tsavo Cheetah Project on Crowdrise! We've raised just over 10% of our goal and we have until May 2nd to raise the remaining 90%!  

http://www.crowdrise.com/tsavocheetahproject/fundraiser/

Any and all amounts help - Please share this with your friends and family! 

Felidae is participating in BioBlitz 2014 tomorrow, March 29 and Saturday, March 29 - Check out this great event and get outside this weekend! 

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/explorers/projects/bioblitz/golden-gate-california-2014/

Post has shared content
Support bobcat research and conservation this month! 
8 days left to support bobcats - 1/3 of the funds will go towards the Bay Area Bobcat Study! 

Donate to the campaign here - http://igg.me/at/bobcat/x/3874068

Post has shared content
Join us TONIGHT in San Francisco! 
Don't forget to JOIN us TONIGHT for Living with Mountain Lions with the SF Natural History Series in San Francisco! 

Time: 7:30pm on Thursday, Feb 20
Location: Randall Museum, San Francisco

http://felidaefund.org/?q=upcoming-events

Post has shared content
We need more wildlife crossings in North America!
Make the Ventura Freeway safe for mountain lions too

The big cats essentially live on an island — hemmed in by freeways and the ocean — and their isolation imperils their long-term survival. A wildlife crossing is needed.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-wildlife-crossing-mountain-lions-101-freeway-20140218,0,7400277.story#axzz2tgdiIN7d

Post has shared content
Support the Bay Area Bobcat Study this month! Check out this great campaign! 
Announcement - The Wild Cat Family organization is running a fund raising campaign for Bobcat conservation and our Bobcat project Bay Area Bobcat Study has been nominated as one of the recipients - More information on the Bay Area Bobcat Study - http://www.felidaefund.org/?q=bay-area-bobcats-page

The Indiegogo campaign is running for the month of February and has some great gifts on offer - Check it out TODAY! 

LINK to Campaign - http://igg.me/at/bobcat

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded