Global Banking & Finance Review is an online Portal, which has evolved from the growing need to have a more balanced view, for informative and independent news within the financial community. Our experienced contributors provide this quality and in-depth insight in a clear and concise way, providing leading players and key figures with up to date information within the finance sector.
- An approximate of 3.2 million Page views annually.
- Over 1.2 Million Visits annually
- Over 1 Million Unique Visits annually
- Ranked around 20,000 globally by Alexa across billions of websites.
- Over 60,000+ Followers on Twitter
- Over 17,000 + Likes on Facebook
- Each visitor reads 2.70 Pages on average per visit
- Each Visitor spends 1 minute 35 seconds on the site.
Period – (January 2012 – December 2012)
Read in over 200 different countries. Our readership includes Presidents, CEO’s, CFO’S and Senior Decision makers within Fortune 500 companies, Major Banks, Financial Institutions, Central Bank, and Individuals interested in financial markets and news.
In Depth Cross Market Coverage:
Experienced industry Journalists providing up to minute coverage on Banking, Foreign Exchange, Brokerage, Funds, Islamic Finance, Wealth Management, Corporate Governance, Project Finance, Merger and Acquisitions, Tax and Accounting, Inward Investment, CSR Activities; all under one Global Umbrella.