The Art Of Marketing With Memes [INFOGRAPHIC]To enlarge image: http://i.imgur.com/bimx8XO.jpg
There are many ways to market, both online and offline, and stands out in particular - memes! If you aren't sure about marketing with memes, and that what is memejack, how to use memes properly and what can you learn from successful meme campaigns, then take a look at below infographic to learn the art of meme marketing.Fun Facts about Memes:
- The term meme was defined by scientist Richard Dawkins in 1976.
- Meme is short form of the Greek work mimeme, meaning imitated thing.
- LOLcats dates all the way back to the 19th century, when Harry Whittier Frees took pictures of his pet cats, added some text, and turned them into greeting cards.Tips for successfully jacking meme:
- Take advantage of it quickly. It is important to be one of the first to adapt it, otherwise it just becomes overused, extremely fast.
- Know what the meme means before using it. If your audience doesn't understand it, you are wasting a lot of time.
- Focus on something that is easily memorable but equally tied back to your brand.
- Consider using meme generators like memegenerator.net
.Pin t for later: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/381539399653844165Infographic courtesy of
: http://www.whoishostingthis.com/H/t http://socialnewsdaily.com/27431/marketing-with-memes-or-how-to-not-look-like-a-n00b-when-you-do-this-infographic/