The customer reviews are something else...
Kudos to one reviewer for this bit of dark humour, entitling his review thus: "How to make a mountain from a Mohel?"
- Huntington Ingalls IndustriesChemist, 2013 - presentAnalytical Chemist; •Utilize SEM; ICP; GC/MS; UV-vis; FTIR
- The University of Southern MississippiResearch Associate, 2012 - 2012Synthetic Inorganic Chemist; • Utilization of ESI MS; FTIR; NMR; CV; UV-vis; TLC • Utilization of ChemDraw, Origin, EndNotes, Office 2010, SciFinder, ACD Spectrus, Epsilion EC, LXQTune, Omnic, Olis, and IconNMR software.
- RespirTekResearch Associate, 2011 - 2012• Oversaw projects as GLP study director • Utilization of GC, TOC/TIC, Respirometer
- CDI MarineComputer Programmer, 1999 - 1999Access DB programmer
- University of Southern MississippiChemistry, 2006 - 2011Minor in Computer Science
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Community CollegeApplied Science, 1999 - 2005
Severe mental illness tied to higher rates of substance use
People with severe mental illness such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder have a higher risk for substance use, especially cigarette smoki
Molecule discovered that protects the brain from cannabis intoxication
Two INSERM research teams led by Pier Vincenzo Piazza and Giovanni Marsicano (INSERM Unit 862 'Neurocentre Magendie' in Bordeaux) recently d
Proton radius puzzle may be solved by quantum gravity
(Phys.org) —Officially, the radius of a proton is 0.88 ± 0.01 femtometers (fm, or 10-15 m). Researchers attained that value using two method
Vanadium dioxide 'smart glass' can be activated to block infrared light ...
'Smart glass' can switch from transparent to opaque at the flick of a switch and is increasingly used in cars, aircraft and homes to reduce
Science Daily: News & Articles in Science, Health, Environment &...
Breaking science news and articles on global warming, extrasolar planets, stem cells, bird flu, autism, nanotechnology, dinosaurs, evolution