An essential part of my job in fashion is trend spotting and to analyze the viability of said trend in my home country. Two countries, three cities and I'm seeing a lot of bedazzled short shorts and matching nail art. Will it it catch on amongst my target demographic? Sadly, I think so.
15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- Kidnapped! $1M & he's yours. ;^)May 6, 2012
- She's way too emo for your eclectic personality. #jussayingMay 6, 2012
- Sadly is right...
I'm already seeing it in its worst form already, until now I didn't recognize it as part of a trend.May 6, 2012
- Elisa T+1People said that neon would never be back in.
I suspect that even the naysayers in the fashion world will be brandishing their bedazzled creations just like all the other sheep.May 6, 2012
- Egads!! Now instead of just stupid one word messages on the ass of girls shorts and sweatpants they are going to start being written in "bedazzles". Horrible. Thankfully men don't have those messages printed on the front of their pants,makes me cringe thinking about what the one word would be there. Although now that I think of it, "Pee-Wee" written on the front of shorts would be f'n hilarious.May 7, 2012
- LOL. Sadly indeed. :PMay 10, 2012