Title: Repentance - Required For Salvation
2 Peter 3:9 (NHEB) The Lord is not slow concerning his promise, as some count slowness; but is patient with you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 Expanded Bible (EXB) The Lord is not slow [or late] in doing what he promised—the way some people understand slowness [lateness; Hab. 2:3]. But God is being patient with you [Ex. 34:6]. He does not want anyone to be lost [perish], but he wants all people to change their hearts and lives [come to repentance].
2 Peter 3:9-13 New International Reader's Version (NIRV) The Lord is not slow to keep his promise. He is not slow in the way some people understand it. Instead, he is patient with you. He doesn’t want anyone to be destroyed. Instead, he wants all people to turn away from their sins.
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar. Fire will destroy everything in them. God will judge the earth and everything done in it.
11 So everything will be destroyed in this way. And what kind of people should you be? You should lead holy and godly lives. 12 Live like this as you look forward to the day of God. Living like this will make the day come more quickly. On that day fire will destroy the heavens. Its heat will melt everything in them. 13 But we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth. Godliness will live there. All this is in keeping with God’s promise.
Have a marvelous weekend! - Tim
We'll be having a follow up sale soon.
Check out the R/C Batman Monster Truck, steel Katana sword, wooden practice swords (cutlass and claymore), bamboo practice sword customized to work for European medieval style fighting, hand made padded tabbard, Chroincles of Narnia Peter's sword, helm and shield for Halloween costumes or cosplay, Fallout 3 lunchbox and bobble head; voice changing Darth Vader helmet with manual, Lord of the Rings role playing board game, Risk, D&D Dragon Quest board game, Starcraft PC game (with strategy guides!), Luke's lightsaber (takes C batteries), Universe At War PC game, Battle Chess (cool classic if you have an old PC or can use DOSBox), Batman, Doctor Who, Fantastic 4 and Spiderman action figures, microscopes, Microwave, toaster oven, brand new crockpot, deep fat frier, sewing machine (the kind that comes in a wood cabinet!), bedroom furniture, kitchen gadgets, clothes etc etc.
No reasonable offer refused!
- Community College of Southern NevadaOrnamental Horticulture, 2011 - 2015Traditional Plant ID and Care; Xeric Plant ID and Care; Plant Propagation; Arboriculture (tree care); Soil Fertility and Plant Nutrition; Integrated Pest Management; Annual Color Concepts (designing displays and planting beds using annual flowers); Irrigation Management and Design; Turfgrass Management; Plant Pathology; Intro to Acting (gotta be a well-rounded student you know) etc.
- University of Nebraska–LincolnRange Science and Agronomy, 1992 - 1996Plant Taxonomy (the art and science of identifying plants using dichotomous keys and physical characteristics); Soil Science; Field Agronomy (raising grain and other crops); Natural Resources Policy; Animal Science; Macro and Micro Economics; Business Math; Physics (especially as they relate to irrigation, machinery and other practical applications); Seed Science; Organic Chemistry; Inorganic Chemistry; Performing Arts (more culture stuff); Great Plains Anthropology; Scientific Greek and Latin; etc.
- Arthur County High SchoolTrying to Figure Out What I Wanted to Be When I Grew Up, 1989 - 1992Your general High School classes except that I also took Choir; Band (saxophone); Art (from an award winning painter); One Act Theater; Debate and Persuasive Speaking; Wood Shop/Home Ec. (when I was in school, both girls and boys had to take one semester of each); Beginning French; Programming in BASIC; etc. I also learned a great deal outside of school through the 4-H program in which I tried almost every project group they had except for showing livestock.
- TechSkills-Las VegasInformation Technology CompTIA certs, 2006 - 2007Desktop and Laptop PC repair, upgrading and building; The basics of programming in C++ and other such programs; Network Administration; Wireless Technologies; etc.
Update! I am graduating from CSN this year (2015) with a Certificate of Achievement in Ornamental Horticulture with a focus on Landscape Management. The landscaping business I thought of is developing into a holistic, Earth friendly, whole property improvement and maintenance business. God's always led me to help other people, and this is the best way I can do it with the education and experiences He's led me through.
- ETA-InternationalNevada Representative, 2015 - presentDiscuss the benefits of membership at local events; Set up displays; Proctor Certification Exams;
- Springs PreserveDocent, 2008 - presentVolunteer to maintain the garden areas; answer questions of visitors
- Enfield Enhanced EnvironsCo-Owner, 2015 - presentConsult, plan, design, install and maintain indoor and outdoor home and business improvements; Care for plants in a holistic and Earth friendly way; Make the personality and interests of the people who live and work in a space become part of that space.
- Tufel MediaSocial Media Manager, 2012 - 2015Manage and curate social media pages for individuals and companies; Develop and maintain social contact with customers of those companies; write articles and blog entries for Tufel Media's pages.
- Sears, Roebuck and CompanySales Associate, 2006 - 2007Electronics Sales
- CompUSAService Writer, 2009 - 2009Interact with customers at Computer Repair Desk to process repair orders.
- Circuit CitySales/Product Flow, 2010 - 2011Recover sales floor; unload trucks; Organize Backstock; answer customer questions.
- Blockbuster LLCAssociate, 2006 - 2006Process rentals and recommend movies and games.
- DatanamicsTelephone Tech Support, 2009 - 2009Manage Internet communications in hotels around the country; help hotel guests with Internet connectivity problems.
- College of Southern NevadaStudent Worker, 2011 - 2011Help set up and maintain experiments in greenhouses.
- Natural Resources Conservation ServiceRangeland Management Specialist, 2000 - 2006Consult, plan and supervise conservation projects with private landowners and various other agencies; educate the public about conservation issues and general life sciences subjects; Led a team of fellow NRCS employees to conduct a Natural Resources Inventory across Oklahoma to improve GIS and other database information; Proctored highs school students in the National Land Judging Contest;
- Enfield Ranch Co.Ranch Hand, 1988 - 2000Raise corn, alfalfa, sorghum, beef cattle, chickens etc.; Build and repair barbed wire fence; Maintain water wells and stock tanks; ride horses to wrangle cattle; repair tractors and other equipment; help monitor rangeland health to determine proper stocking rates and cattle movement; etc.
Purchase Calcium Nitrate to Help Manage Tomato Blossom End-Rot
The Rusted Vegetable Garden is about everything gardening. It contains photos, videos and information to show you how to vegetable garden.
cottage kitchen gardens - Nashville Landscape Design Services Quigley's ...
Modern Cottage Kitchen Gardens page help with ideas. Example of a Cedar Box Cottage Kitchen Garden.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo 3DS, 2013)
Linking Modern Gaming and Classic Gaming Together, review by johnenfield. Ever since 1986 (87 if you were in the U.S.), when Shigeru Myamoto
Star Trek: First Contact (DVD, 2009) Consumer Reviews | Resistance Is Fu...
Resistance Is Futile!, review by johnenfield. The Enterprise is going back into the past again. Not to find a humpback whale this time, but
NetFlix Consumer Reviews | I may never darken the door of Blockbuster ag...
NetFlix - User Rating: 4 stars. Review Summary: When I first heard about Netflix, I was skeptical. It sounded like one of those too good to
Smart Ways to Save Energy Costs in Winter | Reader's Digest
Don’t get stuck with impossible insulation or a failing furnace. Instead, use these savvy ways to save energy and freeze out the frost.
Ender's Game 1 by Orson Scott Card (1994, Paperback, Revised) Consumer R...
Before you see the movie, read the book!, review by johnenfield. The movie version of Ender's Game has been a long time coming. It's going t
Batman Chronicles Vol. 1 by Bill Finger (2005, Paperback, Revised) Consu...
Read About The Original Bat-Man!, review by johnenfield. In the past 75 years since he first burst onto the scene in Detective Comics Number
Fire Emblem: Awakening for 3DS Consumer Reviews | Turn Based Strategy Ga...
Turn Based Strategy Gaming is Alive and Well , review by johnenfield. Can you think and move faster the artificial intelligence (A.I.) in to
Seahawks will face Packers on national TV in preseason
In the NFL, preseason games are what you make of them. And last August, the Seahawks and rookie quarterback Russell Wilson definitely made t
Batman: The Brave and the Bold for Nintendo Wii Consumer Reviews | Epini...
WB Games bravely offers us obscure DC heroes in this bold Nintendo game!, review by johnenfield. Note: This review is mainly about the Ninte
Board Game Night with Action Board, Card, and Dice Gamers
Relax, Unplug, Roll! Join us for Board Games at Hi Scores Bar-Arcade! First Thursday of every month, 6-9PM Play new and classic board, card,
Even Better Than Watching The Game Show - Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?...
Who Wants To Be a Millionaire? - Interactive DVD Game - User Rating: 5 stars. Review Summary: If you've watched the TV show and said "I coul