- Living EnterpriseInnovation Consultant, present
- Digital Equipment
Principal / OwnerLiving Enterprise
I help organizations identify sources of business value driven by emerging IT, architect and design holistic solutions, and orchestrate the ecosystem of capabilities to deliver value.
MBA, University of Texas
MS, Studies of the Future, UHCL
B.E, Electronics – MANIT India
Living Enterprise, Adaptive Organizations, Sustainability
Services and Knowledge-based organizations
Innovation, Foresight, Cognitive Excellence, Collaboration
Systems Thinking and Complexity Science
Certified Business Consultant – Strategy
Accredited Practitioner – Cognitive Edge (Application of Complexity techniques to business)
eCornell - Product and Service Design
Focus and Distinguishing Qualifications
· Identifying emerging opportunities at the intersection of business and technology and realizing value through end-to-end business initiative management.
· Designing, building and transforming Enterprises and socio-technical systems.
· Solutions and Services Business Management including Strategy, Solutions Development, Marketing and Delivery with P&L responsibilities
· Leadership and development of knowledge-based professional organizations.
· Developing Cognitive Excellence - strategic capabilities in foresight, innovation and knowledge.
· Business Consulting – Developing Strategic Solutions and Capabilities
· Achieved significant success in establishing and growing businesses/practices in Management Consulting, eBusiness Applications, Systems Integration and Learning Services
· Led multiple cross-functional, multi-disciplinary efforts for launching national and global business and complex systems development initiatives
· Established business consultant with proven expertise in Business Strategy, Business Transformation, Foresight and Knowledge Management.
· Principal/Owner at Living Enterprise – Providing strategic services to Knowledge-based enterprises.
Organizations and Memberships
World Futures Society
Cognitive Edge Practitioners
Volunteer ConsultantGroups – Foresight, Systems, Innovation, Design Thinking, Social Business, Business Architecture and Knowledge Management
- MANIT India
- UT Dallas
- University of Houston, Clear Lake