Populated the LPC1114 board.
I hooked it up to FlashMagic, took me a minute, but got it to read the device signature. The little QFN is the LPC1114/333. Hoping this version will accept Bdk6's toolchain products.
OF COURSE! I flipped the damn RX/TX on the silkscreen again. Son-of-a-bee, I don't think I've made a board with a serial connection and gotten RX and TX correct. Oh well. Minor silkscreen error is much better than a major trace flaw.
One bit I didn't think about is the RES and SEL lines being tied to a 5v FTDI chip. I need to ask Bdk6 if the LPC will tolerate 5v. The serial lines I level convertered 3.3->5. They work :)
Well, I think that's it for now. Next step will be compiling something and uploading it.