Writing a book can land you clients and make you money! If you are ready to take the plunge, you are in the right place. The information you need to write and market your book is here! When you are done, please share your work with us in the comments!
This is the list of the top business books lists of all time, in no particular order. At The Startup Slingshot we are confident that in order to be successful, you must learn from others who have been successful. All theses lists were handcrafted by experienced entrepreneurs and business experts who, themselves, have accomplished much in their business careers. The books found in theses lists represent a shortcut to success. A shortcut that is yours if you read, analyze and act on what you learn! Please let us know if we missed any lists that you love!
- The Startup Slingshotpresent
- Suineg Consultingpresent
- Kanoob, Inc.
- Tennessee Bun Company
- Spheris, Inc.
- MCRT Ventures, Inc.
William also hosts The Startup Slingshot TV, a video podcast that delivers actionable advice from experienced entrepreneurs and business experts on how to dream, launch and grow a technology startup.
Top Guests Include:
- Steve Blank (Author, Four Steps to the Epiphany)
- Brad Feld (Co-Founder, TechStars)
- Mark Montgomery (Founder, Echo)
- Rob Walling (Owner, SoftwareByRob.com)
- Josh Linkner (Managing Partner, Detroit Venture Partners)
- Dan Ariely (Author, Predictably Irrational)
William also writes about startup marketing for several websites including Mashable and Under30CEO.
- How to Get to Your First 1,000 Users
- 11 Ways Your Current Customers Can Help You Land New Customers
- 4 Things To Do Before You Launch
- 7 Ways To Market Your Business On Your College Campus
He has eight years of experience in developing and implementing online and offline marketing strategies that drive traffic and increase sales.
He is extremely active in the tech community. In addition to his direct help supporting individual startups, William speaks on a regular basis at local and regional events.He is obsessed with learning and currently consumes one audiobook, 35 hours of podcasts, and 25 hours of educational blogs and physical books per month.
- Emory & Henry College