Irvine, California based Stanbridge College is a co-educational college with an annual enrollment of over 1,200 students. This school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Stanbridge College offers diploma
and Associate, Bachelor and Master of Science degree programs in Allied Health and Information Technology.
Programs at Stanbridge College include:
• Diploma in Information Technology
• Associate of Science in Information Technology
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
• Diploma in Vocational nursing
• RN to BSN Degree Completion
• Master of Science in Nursing
Occupational Therapy Assistance
• Associate of Occupational Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA)
Physical Therapist Assistance
• Associate of Science in Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
• Diploma in Hemodialysis Technician
For more information on Stanbridge College, please visit http://www.stanbridge.edu