Steps to Root LG Optimus One P500 on Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
1. Download the rooting zip package and extract the contents to a folder in your PC. Let the folder be named as “root”
2. Connect your phone to the PC with USB Debugging enabled. You can enable it by going to Settings>Applications>Development and ensure that USB Debugging is checked.
3. In the extracted folder, go to ADB folder and start cmd7.exe (for Windows 7 users) or cmdxp.exe (for Windows XP users). You need to run as Administrator.
4. In Command Prompt, type the following commands:
Now the symbol should change to “$” or “#”. Enter the following command
echo 1 > /data/local/lge_adb.conf
5. Reboot your phone.
6. Go to the root folder again and run Superoneclick.exe
7. In the methods, select Gingerbreak and click on Root. Click on the image below for reference
8. This will root your phone.
Add a comment...